Research programme: genetic disorder therapeutics - Apollo Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Apollo Therapeutics
- Developer Apollo Therapeutics; University of Cambridge
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 antitrypsin modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2017 Early research in Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency in United Kingdom (unspecified route)