At a glance
- Originator Meyer Children's Hospital
- Developer Meyer Children's Hospital; Recordati
- Class Antihypertensives; Antimigraines; Class II antiarrhythmics; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Naphthalenes; Propanolamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II/III Retinopathy of prematurity