Research programme: small interfering RNA therapeutics - POLYPID
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator POLYPID
- Class Antineoplastics; Small interfering RNA
- Mechanism of Action RNA interference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Cancer
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 2017 Research programme: small interfering RNA therapeutics - POLYPID is available for licensing as of 29 Mar 2017.
- 29 Mar 2017 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Israel (unspecified route)