Atropine sulphate ophthalmic - Sinphar PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: "Apricot" atropine eye drops 0.125%; "Apricot" atropine eye drops 0.3%; Atropine Eye Drops 0.125% "SINPHAR"; Atropine Eye Drops 0.3% "SINPHAR"
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Sinphar Pharmaceutical
- Class Alkaloids; Eye disorder therapies; Small molecules; Tropanes
- Mechanism of Action Cholinergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Eye-Disorders; Mydriasis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2017 Chemical structure information added
- 31 May 2004 Launched for Eye disorders (Cycloplegia) in Taiwan (Ophthalmic) after May 2004 (Sinphar Pharmaceutical website, July 2017)
- 31 May 2004 Launched for Mydriasis in Taiwan (Ophthalmic) after May 2004 (Sinphar Pharmaceutical website, July 2017)