Z-Butylidenephthalide polymer wafer implant- Everfront BiotechAlternative Names: BP/polymer wafer; Cerebraca wafer; z-BP/polymer wafer
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Everfront Biotech
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Axl receptor tyrosine kinase modulators; Immunomodulators; Nuclear receptor subfamily 4 group A member 1 modulators; Telomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Glioma
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 2017 Everfront Biotech has patent pending for an angelica root extract for treating cancer in Hong Kong (Everfront Biotech website, August 2017)
- 02 Aug 2017 Everfront Biotech has patent protection for an angelica root extract for treating cancer in Taiwan (Everfront Biotech website, August 2017)
- 02 Aug 2017 Everfront Biotech has two patents protection treatment of temozolomide-resistant human malignant glioma by z-butylidenephthalide, and anticancer formulation of z-butylidenephthalide wafer against human brain tumour in China (Everfront Biotech website, August 2017).