A randomised controlled trial of longer-term clinical outcomes and cost-effectiveness of standard and new antiepileptic drugs
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Carbamazepine (Primary) ; Gabapentin (Primary) ; Lamotrigine (Primary) ; Oxcarbazepine (Primary) ; Topiramate (Primary) ; Valproic acid (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SANAD
- 29 Aug 2009 Actual number of patients changed from 2437 to 3000.
- 24 Mar 2007 Results have been published.
- 15 Jul 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History