PRoFESS - Prevention Regimen For Effectively Avoiding Second Strokes: A Double-Blind, Active and Placebo Controlled Study of Aggrenox vs. Clopidogrel, With and Without Micardis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin/dipyridamole (Primary) ; Telmisartan (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRoFESS
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jun 2012 Magnetic resonance imaging substudy results published in Stroke.
- 30 Aug 2010 A late-breaking analysis reviewing 21 trials, including PROFESS, was presented at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Congress, according to a European Society of Cardiology media release.
- 23 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History