An open label phase II trial of CEP-701 [lestaurtinib] in older patients with acute myeloid leukaemia not considered fit for intensive chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lestaurtinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 03 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 19 Dec 2009 Additional lead centre, trial locations, trial investigator (Alan Burnett) and Cephalon as trial sponsor added as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 19 Dec 2009 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network).