A Randomised Comparative Trial of Adriamycin + Taxotere vs. Adriamycin + Cyclophosphamide as Primary Medical Therapy for Patients With Potentially Operable Breast Cancer Greater Than or Equal to 3 cm Diameter, Locally Advanced, or Inflammatory Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Anglo-Celtic-IIA
- 01 Aug 2010 Long-term results published in Breast Cancer Research and Treatment.
- 13 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 26 Jul 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History