A Randomized Three-Arm, Multicenter Comparison of 1 Year and 2 Years of Herceptin Versus No Herceptin in Women With HER2-Positive Primary Breast Cancer Who Have Completed Adjuvant Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HERA
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 31 Mar 2017 Results (n=14729) assessing impact of baseline BMI and weight change on clinical outcomes with adjuvant breast cancer systemic therapy using data from six trials (chemotherapy trials-MA.5-NCI-V90-002 and MA.21-NCT00014222, endocrine therapy trials-MA.12-NCT00002542 and MA.14-NCT00002864, MA-27-NCT00066573 and trastuzumab trial-HERA, NCT00045032), published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 08 Dec 2015 Trial design is published in 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 14 Dec 2013 Results for the effect of the time interval between the end of treatment with trastuzumab and distant recurrence on overall survival presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History