A Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Erlotinib in Patients With Advanced NSCLC Unsuitable for Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOPICAL
- 09 Sep 2015 Results assessing values of veriStrat classifier presented at the 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 15 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 15 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History