A phase II/III randomised, double blinded, placebo controlled trial of gemcitabine/ [+] carboplatin with or without thalidomide in advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2009 Primary endpoint 'Overall survival' has not been met according to results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 Sep 2009 Results published online by the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History