Multicentre randomised trial of chlorambucil versus chlorambucil plus rituximab versus rituximab alone in extranodal marginal zone bcell lymphoma of mucosa associated lymphoid tissue (malt lymphoma).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Chlorambucil (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jul 2017 Results of a MALT lymphoma prognostic index generated using data from 401 patients enrolled in this trial, published in the Blood.
- 29 Mar 2017 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology
- 18 Oct 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History