A randomised 2-arm, prospective, multi-centre, open-label, phase III trial comparing the activity and safety of a weekly vs a 3 weekly paclitaxel treatment schedule in patients with advanced or metastatic breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 10 Jun 2010 Additional lead trial centres (Bristol Myers Squibb and Common Services Agency, NHS Scotland) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2010 Additional trial locations (England, Scotland and Wales) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History