A Phase III Clinical Trial Comparing Infusional 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU), Leucovorin, and Oxaliplatin (mFOLFOX6) Every Two Weeks With Bevacizumab to the Same Regimen Without Bevacizumab for the Treatment of Patients With Resected Stages II and III Carcinoma of the Colon.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colon cancer; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2016 Results of pooled analysis of five studies (C-07, C-08, N0147, MOSAIC and XELOXA) published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology
- 07 Jun 2011 Updated results (after a median of 55 months of follow-up) presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 Oct 2009 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University Cancer Institute).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History