(MRC Working party on Leukaemia in Adults) Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia trial 4: A Randomised Comparison of Chlorambucil, Fludarabine and Fludarabine plus Cyclophosphamide
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Chlorambucil; Cyclophosphamide; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 106%, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 01 Jul 2012 Results published in Leukemia and Lymphoma.
- 27 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History