A Phase I Study of GTI-2040 in Combination With Oxaliplatin and Capecitabine in Patients With Advanced Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs LOR 2040 (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Lorus Therapeutics media release.
- 15 Apr 2009 Results have been reported in Cancer Chemotherapy Pharmacology, according to a Lorus Therapeutics media release.
- 05 Aug 2005 New trial record.