An international multi-centre trial of tamoxifen versus anastrozole in postmenopausal women who have had a recent hormone receptor positive, Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Risedronic acid; Tamoxifen
- Indications Early breast cancer; Osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANZ 02P2; IBIS-II; IBIS-II-DCIS
- 26 Dec 2015 Results published in the Internet Document
- 07 Oct 2013 Results of an analysis of the bone substudy (n=289) presented at the 35th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00003649).