A Randomised Trial Of Standard Anthracycline-Based Chemotherapy With Fluorouracil, Epirubicin And Cyclophosphamide (FEC) Or Epirubicin And CMF (Epi-CMF) Versus FEC Followed By Sequential Docetaxel As Adjuvant Treatment For Women With Early Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Methotrexate
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TACT
- 14 Dec 2013 Analysis using parametric cure models presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 08 Dec 2012 Mature survival analysis presented at the 35th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 16 Feb 2010 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network (3800) reports accrual to date changed from 42% to 43%.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History