A neoadjuvant study of sequential epirubicin + cyclophosphamide and paclitaxel +/- gemcitabine in the treatment of high risk early breast cancer with molecular profiling, proteomics and candidate gene analysis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CRUK-neo-tAnGo; Neo-tAnGo
- 18 Dec 2013 Results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 31 May 2012 Additional location (Wales) added as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 19 Feb 2012 Actual end date (31 May 2005) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History