A Phase II Study of Capecitabine (Xeloda)/Oxaliplatin (Eloxatin) With Concomitant Radiotherapy (XRT), XELOX/RT in Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Anal Canal.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.