A Randomized Study of Gemcitabine Plus Docetaxel After Cisplatin, Etoposide and Radiation Therapy in Stage III Unresectable NSCLC.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 01 May 2010 Results were published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 31 Jul 2009 Results presented at WCLC 2009.
- 14 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History