Phase I/II Trial of ZD1839 (Iressa), Trastuzumab (Herceptin), and Docetaxel (Taxotere) in Patients With erbB-2 (HER-2) Overexpressing, Stage IV Breast Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Gefitinib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.