A Dose-Escalating Phase I Study With an Expanded Cohort to Assess the Feasibility of CT-2103 and Carboplatin (NSC #214240) in Patients With Previously Untreated Epithelial Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal, or Fallopian Tube Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel poliglumex (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Aug 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.