A Phase II Trial Of Celecoxib (Celebrex) And Capecitabine (Xeloda) Combined With Pelvic Irradiation As Neoadjuvant Treatment Of Stage II or III Adenocarcinoma Of The Rectum.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Celecoxib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 05 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.