A randomised controlled trial comparing standard chemotherapy followed by resection versus Epirubicin, Cisplatin and Xeloda (ECX) chemotherapy followed by resection in patients with resectable adenocarcinoma of the oesophagus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Epirubicin (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 23 Nov 2011 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 105% to 106%.
- 03 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 30 Sep 2011 to 31 Oct 2011 as reported by UKCRN.