A Phase I/II Study of Capecitabine (XELODA, Roche) Plus Oxaliplatin (Eloxatin, Sanofi) Plus ZD 1893 (IRESSA [gefitinib]) in the Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Gefitinib (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2005 New trial record.