Oxaliplatin (NSC-266046) plus protracted infusion 5-fluorouracil and radiation for potentially curable esophageal cancer: a phase II trial with molecular correlates.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Fluorouracil
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2012 Actual patient number (98) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.