A randomized, open-label trial comparing treatment with either pegylated liposomal doxorubicin or capecitabine as first line chemotherapy for metastatic breast cancer in women 60 years and older.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 04 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to discontinued (due to poor accrual after enrolling only 62 patients in 20 months).
- 12 Aug 2005 New trial record.