A Randomized, Three Arm Multinational Phase III Study to Investigate Bevacizumab (q3w or q2w) in Combination With Either Intermittent Capecitabine Plus Oxaliplatin (XELOX) (q3w) or Fluorouracil/ Leucovorin With Oxaliplatin (FOLFOX-4) Versus FOLFOX-4 Regimen Alone as Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Colon Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colon cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVANT
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Sep 2017 Results evaluating the predictive potential of TSR on disease free survival (DFS) and overall survival (OS) (n=1212) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 15 Nov 2012 Results published in Lancet Oncology.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History