A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase II Study Comparing the Effects on Proliferation and the Efficacy and Tolerability of Fulvestrant (FASLODEX) 500 mg With Fulvestrant (FASLODEX) 250 mg When Given as Neoadjuvant Treatment in Postmenopausal Women With Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer (T2, 3, 4b, N0-3, M0)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Early breast cancer; Menopause
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEWEST
- 01 Jan 2016 Results of a biomarker study in patients from this trial (n=30) and another pahse II trial (n=2) published in the International Journal of Cancer.
- 24 Mar 2010 Tolerabilty results were presented at the European Breast Cancer Conference (EBCC-2010).
- 24 Sep 2009 Tolerability results were presented at the 15th European Cancer Conference and the 34th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ECCO-ESMO 2009).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History