Randomized Phase II/III Trial Comparing Folririnox Association [Oxaliplatin / Irinotecan / LV5FU2] Versus Gemcitabine in First Line of Chemotherapy in Metastatics Pancreas Cancers Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCORD11
- 30 May 2014 Biomarker analysis (CA19-9 response) presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 May 2013 According to a Yakult Honsha media release, the company has submitted supplemental new drug applications relating to an additional indication for pancreatic cancer, with respect to its products, Campto (40mg and 100mg), Elplat (50mg, 100mg and 200mg), and Levofolinate [Yakult] (25mg and 100mg), to the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW).
- 12 May 2011 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History