A Randomized Phase III Trial of Maintenance Chemotherapy Comparing 12, Monthly Cycles of Single Agent Paclitaxel or CT-2103 Versus No Treatment Until Documented Relapse in Women With Advanced Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Cancer Who Achieve a Complete Clinical Response to Primary Platinum/Taxane Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel poliglumex (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Feb 2015 In January 2013, the Data Monitoring Committee conducted a blinded interim analysis of data and recommended that the trial continue as planned.
- 28 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by a Cell Therapeutics media release.
- 06 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Jan 2022, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.