Phase II Trial Of Non-Myeloablative Regimen Combining Melphalan, Fludarabine, And Anti-CD52 Monoclonal Antibody (CAMPATH-1H) Followed By An Unmodified Hematopoietic Cell Transplant From An HLA Compatible Related Or Unrelated Donor For Treatment Of Lymphohematopoietic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Fludarabine; Melphalan
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Aug 2005 New trial record.