A pilot phase I dose escalation study of the EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor gefitinib (Iressa) combined with paclitaxel (Taxol) and external beam radiation therapy in patients with advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (SCCHN).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2012 Actual end date changed from Oct 2010 to Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.