A Randomized, Phase III Multicenter Trial Of Gemcitabine In Combination With Carboplatin Or Paclitaxel Plus Carboplatin In Patients With Metastatic (Stage IIIB, IV) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2007 Status changed from recruiting
- 16 Aug 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History