(131)I-Metaiodobenzylguanidine Treatment of Malignant Pheochromocytoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iobenguane (Primary) ; Carbidopa; Isotretinoin; Methylprednisolone; Metirosine; Potassium
- Indications Neuroblastoma; Pheochromocytoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2010 Planned end date (Jul 2015) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT01163383).
- 14 Jul 2010 Planned patient number is 250 according to ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT01163383).