A Randomized, Double Blind, Multicenter Study to Compare the Efficacy and Tolerability of Fulvestrant (FASLODEX) vs. Exemestane (AROMASIN) in Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor Positive Advanced Breast Cancer With Disease Progression After Prior Non-Steroidal Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EFECT
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 28 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Sep 2014, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from Jun 2006 to 1 Sep 2014, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History