A Phase II Evaluation of Lapatinib (GW572016) (NCI-Supplied Agent, NSC 727989, IND 70,252) in the Treatment of Persistent or Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2007 Status changed from suspended to in progress.