A Randomized Phase II Study of Single Agent Erlotinib [Tarceva (TM), OSI-774] Versus Standard Chemotherapy in Patients With Previously Untreated Advanced NSCLC and a Poor Performance Status.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Erlotinib; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OSI Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Feb 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed based on published results.
- 20 Feb 2008 Results have been published.
- 21 Jul 2006 Status change
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History