A Phase II Study of Single Agent Depsipeptide (FK228) in Radioiodine (RAI)-Refractory Metastatic Non-Medullary (Papillary, Follicular, and Hurthle Cell Variants) Thyroid Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2005 New trial record.