A Phase II Study of Triapine in Combination With Gemcitabine in Recurrent/Unresectable/Metastatic Pancreatic Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs OCX 191 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2016 Time frame of the primary end point is changed from every 8 weeks to Every 8 weeks for the duration of the trial, an expected average of 5 years.
- 22 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2005 New trial record.