A Phase II Study of Concurrent Radiation and Temozolomide Followed By Temozolomide and CCNU in the Treatment of Children With High-Grade Glioma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lomustine (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Oct 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2010 Additional location (Puerto Rico) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual end date (1 Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.