A Phase II Study of AP23573, an mTOR Inhibitor, in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ridaforolimus (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Jun 2010 Merck added as trial sponsor and trial affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History