Phase I Trial of Bortezomib (PS-341; NSC 681239) and Alvocidib (Flavopiridol NSC 649890) in Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Indolent B-cell Neoplasms
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary) ; Bortezomib (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.