A phase II study of capecitabine and bevacizumab in elderly patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2009 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.