A phase II trial of single-agent cetuximab dose escalated to rash in patients with persistent or recurrent epithelial ovarian or primary peritoneal carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; ImClone Systems
- 09 Nov 2008 Additional trial identifier 'CA225046' added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2008 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2007.