Phase I Trial of STA-5312 Administered on Alternate Weekdays Every Two Weeks to Patients With Hematological Malignancies and Patients With Solid Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Rosabulin (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Synta Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2005 New trial record.