Gem-CHOP: A randomized phase II study of gemcitabine combined with CHOP [cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone] with or without rituximab in untreated aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2011 Primary endpoint 'Complete-clinical-response-rate' has not been met.
- 18 Feb 2009 Results have been reported at the 50th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 23 Mar 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress