A Pilot Study of Genasense (G3139, Oblimersen Sodium, Bcl-2 Antisense Oligonucleotide), Fludarabine and Rituximab in Previously Treated Subjects With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine; Oblimersen; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genta (CEASED)
- 04 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Trial phase changed from II to I/II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Planned end date (1 Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History